The Old Guard Hindi full movie where to watch Four undying warriors who’ve secretly protected humanity for centuries become targeted for their mysterious powers just as they discover a new immortal.
The Old Guard Hindi full movie where to watch.
The Old Guard is an Action, Adventure, Fantasy Which is released on 10 July 2020.
Where to watch Paid Link
Pay 199₹ For Mobile user.
Free Link To watch Online
Jiocinema.pw WEB & APP
Both Above Web And App Avilable to watch & Download
My Duty is to provide information & the choice is yours wethere you go free or paid i am not affilated with any of this .
If somthing wrong in the information please comment below we will remove or modifie thanks.
Please Subscribe to My Youtube channel & support us.
Review Of the Movie.
Love the concept, execution is not bad (there are some cringy & forced parts), but the music really annoys me. Doesn’t fit the tone of the film at all.
There were just so many clichés, cringe, and naive moments. The dialogue was also simple. The music was not all that good. The antagonist had a cartoonish evil character.
- I didn’t read the comic so I went in blind. I loved it. The story, the action, the fight scenes. Thoroughly enjoyed the movie. I hope they have a sequel or series.
- I really wanted to like this film. It’s got a simple but fun premise and it’s got Charlize Theron, who’s a fantastic actress. But the film is just marred by plot holes, cliched characters, tacky dialogues and hands down the most inadequate music possible for this film.
It’s still a passable action film if you have absolutely nothing else to watch.
- Disappointing. Looks like a lazy film made for TV, aiming mostly at a teenage audience. Not even a scratch on Atomic Blonde and Mad Max, two others Charlize’s action films, which are in a different league to this mediocrity.
- An intriguing concept that they don’t do much with. Average action scenes but lots of blood. Feels like it could have done with another couple of drafts and some extra writers. Chief bad guy was overacting and a bit rubbish. My main fault was that it just looked cheap – more like a TV show than a big movie.
- Really loved the action, the acting and the melancholy feel to it all, much better than just an average action flick, except unfortunately for the incredibly stupid and jarring popsongs which ruin some scenes. Please please please just a decent score for (hopefully) part two. Other than that, really no complaints.
- Why why why so many haters?! First thing I thought was “wow” what a great sound track! Cinematographery is on point – nothing missed. Charlize Theron is bad ass for sure! Okay, so there are the odd over the top moments like the endless supply of security guards that just keep on coming. But that aside, all in all, thoroughly entertaining, original and full of action! 10/10 from me! Can’t wait for The Old Guard 2!
- As this film is based on a comic book, similarities r inevitable but it is a solid action thriller. A short summary – A small group of centuries old soldiers who r trapped in an immortality with the ability to heal themselves must save each other from being caged by big pharma companies. They soon realize that it is harder to hide in this 21st century and so must get organized to erase their footprints but at the same time deal with past grievances.
The cinematography n editing r top notch. There is no shaky cam or darkly shot scenes. The hand to hand combat n gun fight sequences r noteworthy. Charlize Theron is in awesome shape and all the other actors gave good performances. Another highlight is the music.
- I’m stunned. How can a topic that exciting be executed that boringly? It’s a dull movie. Camera work, scenery, editing: uninspired. And that is already the kindest word I can think of. The setup takes way to long. The actors have very little to work with. Go watch Highlander, instead.
- I wasn’t going to write my thoughts after i saw this film, as i usually don’t bother to do that. But now it has been a couple of days, and this movie has been eating at me for a little bit, so i felt i had to say what needed to be said.
Listen, there is so much woke talk going around these days, woke is the new PC (Political correctness), and i do not immediately draw conclusions just because a movie has a female leading role. Some of the best movies i have ever seen has leading females. For example Alien, Aliens, Terminator 2 and Kill Bill. And, i also really liked Mad Max Fury road, in which Charlize was the leading role, and made Hardy look like a movie extra.
I love great movies, with a great story, with a great script, great direction, great acting, great cinematography, great music, great cgi. I love movies that can deliver greatness. This is why my top ten movies and tv series of all time is 12 Angry men, Schindler’s List, Pulp Fiction, The Shawshank Redemption, Alien, Das Boot, Apocalypse now, Band of Brothers, Breaking Bad and The Wire.
I have seen over 3000 movies in my life, and i have even worked as a movie critic. But of course, my opinion is just subjective like anyone else’s, I’m just mentioning this, because i do have some experience with this.
Anyways, to try and keep all my points short. This movie has lots of bad acting in it, which is quite shocking when you look at some of the cast. The villain is dull and the story is a mess. And on the flip side we have a carefully balanced cast of white, black, middle eastern and Asian actors, and also two male characters that just happens to be gay.
Listen.. I have seen brokeback mountain, it’s a really good film. I grew up watching Jackie Chan and Bruce Lee movies which i love to this day, i am not homophobe, or a racist, or a sexist. All i want, is great movies.
What defines a great movie? Well that is of course up to anyone to find out for themselves. But when a movie is so obviously designed around political correctness, the movie as a whole will suffer. Why? Because when your goal is to include as much LGBQT as possible, the story itself comes second. And if the movie isn’t founded in cement, everything else will fall apart.
What i think is weird, is how high this movie is rated, it is only 5 points behind Terminator 2. Just NO! It is 1 point ahead of Kill Bill.. NO! This movie is not even in spitting distance of those two films. Yet still, critics seem to love it.
This is evidence of woke, i am so sorry, but it is. There is just no other way of describing it. I have seen this movie, i went in with an open heart as always, and I’m just left with this empty feeling inside of what did i just watch. Bad directing, bad acting, bad script, forced LGBQT story, absolutely horribly bad villain. I shake my head in disbelief, and it is higher rated than kill bill…. ok then.. And another example, it’s also higher rated than Se7en and Joker. Yeah no, nope nope nope. I don’t care about subjectivity anymore, we are living in a world now, where certain forces are at play, messing up peoples brain.
What this movie has, is some cool action scenes, but even those become dull before we reach the half-way mark. Just an endless slaughter of stunt men in black armor gear. Can it be more dull? No.. It can’t.
In Kill Bill, at least we had Quentin Tarantino at the helm, who carefully crafted each scene, and made action scenes that are among some of the best ever filmed. But Gina Prince-Bythewood is no Quentin Tarantino, to put it mildly. The action is generic, predictable and dull….. So this movie doesn’t work as an action movie either. And this sort of deep story they try to weave through the entire thing, about Charlize’s loss and how she has suffered, and what she has been through. It doesn’t work, they failed. And it is actually because their focus is in the wrong place.
Source : IMDB